Network infrastructure refers to the composite hardware, software, network resources and services required for the existence, operation and management of an enterprise IT environment.
Altron BSI understands that our customers’ networks must be flexible, compliant and secure. Most importantly, we understand the critical role our customers’ network and infrastructure play in achieving their overall business objectives.
A key component of this business unit’s offering lies in the seamless integration of all an organisation’s technologies into one solution – that is functional, innovative and effective in facilitating their changing needs.
Client Pain Points
- High cost of infrastructure
- Lack of technical expertise
- Systems integration scalability (Pre-Sales & Sales) and capacity
- Hardware: Servers, computers, data centers, switches, hubs and routers, and other equipment
- Software: Enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), productivity applications and more
- Network: Network enablement, internet connectivity, firewall and security
- People: network administrators (NA), developers, designers and end users with access to any IT appliance or service are also part of an IT infrastructure, specifically with the advent of user-centric IT service development.
We provide customers with an integrated enterprise service, architecting complete business centric solutions with a single point of responsibility and accountability.