We believe that great businesses are powered by great people. And to be a great business, an engaged workforce needs to be created and managed. This is why we make workforce solutions that are purpose built for industry and all employees.
As labour is most often a company’s biggest expense, managing it wisely is crucial. This entails managing and monitoring labour schedules, overtime, leave, and absence, as well as automatically predicting accurate labour forecasts and aligning them with corporate revenue requirements.
Well planned Workforce Management reduces labour costs, eliminates unscheduled hours, effectively provides only for required overtime, while employing an automated scheduling engine with out of the box built in Artificial Intelligence (AI). Bytes Systems Integrations helps remove the guess work form Workforce Management, allowing clients to focus on their core business matters.
“Automating time and attendance functions enables companies to reduce costly payroll errors, increase payroll staff productivity, and reduce non-staff payroll costs. Nucleus found 75 percent of companies adopting Kronos Workforce Timekeeper achieved an ROI above 250 percent, while the median ROI for all users was 469 percent. Organizations received payback in an average of 5 months. Most users paid for the solution with only the savings from payroll error elimination.”
“Eighty-eight percent of companies surveyed realized savings by reducing their payroll error rate and these savings exceeded the entire cost of implementing Kronos Workforce Timekeeper. Nucleus found the average payroll error rate is 1.2 percent of total payroll.”
“Kronos’s analytical tools and reporting enable companies to not only ensure that they are in compliance with rules arising from government regulations and collective bargaining agreements but also generate reports proving their compliance.”
Clients have noted the following after implementing the workforce management systems:
- Fewer payroll errors: Automation reduces errors and the effort involved in correcting them, including time spent cutting manual checks.
- Faster payroll processing: Automation streamlines the entire process, capturing time, applying work and pay rules, reviewing and approving timecards, managing exceptions, and calculating hours for timely, accurate payrolls.
- Less unauthorized time off: Employees may neglect to note time off on their paper timecards, or they may take more vacation, sick time, or other leave than they’re allowed. A fully automated system tracks time off and enforces policies to reduce unauthorized leave and its impact on costs and productivity.
- Reduced unplanned overtime and non-productive hours: By providing real-time insight into labour hours, an automated timekeeping system helps you create more accurate schedules to avoid unnecessary overtime and idle time.
- Lower incidence of time theft: Time fraud and system gaming buddy punching, rounding to the next hour, and more can cost an organisation greatly. Automated timekeeping provides visibility into time theft, with tools for spotting and managing irregularities.
- Improved labour reporting: A fully automated system lets organisations easily access accurate timekeeping data and create ad hoc reports for real-time insights.
Organisations have also noted their indirect savings:
- Redeployed payroll full-time employees: By eliminating the data entry process, automation enables the assigning of payroll staff to higher-value tasks.
- Better labour management: With real-time access to employee information, managers can proactively manage workforce attendance, absenteeism, and productivity for more efficient operations and better customer service.
- Improved compliance: All businesses of all sizes must comply with labour laws and union rules. Using an automated system to enforce policies and demonstrate compliance efforts can minimize risks and costs related to audits, grievances, and fines.
Time and Attendance
Track employee time, attendance, and activity while gathering data to enforce work and pay rules, as well as manage exceptions for ongoing compliance and cost control.
Automated Workforce Scheduling
Provide optimal labour coverage for every shift, every day with our employee scheduling software.
Labour Forecasting & Workforce Operations Planning
Labour forecasting and scheduling solutions take the guesswork out of aligning the right talent, in the right place, at the right time. Our automated solutions eliminate manual scheduling processes to help ensure optimal labour coverage for each and every shift. With more accurate labour forecasting, organisations gain the insight they need to better predict their labour needs.
Workforce Leave & Absence Management
Leave and absence management solutions keep the cost of absence low and employee productivity high. Our automated solutions streamline complex labour laws, helping organisations stay compliant while reducing time consuming administrative tasks. Manage sick time, leave time, late arrivals, and more with full visibility, all in one place.
We provide automation, real-time visibility, and actionable data in real-time, allowing teams to build a more accurate and complete picture of the workforce. With these powerful and valuable insights, organisations gain the critical information they need to staff smartly, optimize efficiencies, and increase employee productivity.
Analytical solutions empower business leaders, operational executives, and front-line managers with reliable data they need to understand labour issues and make more informed decisions. Our tools make it easy to identify problem areas for teams to drill down into the data to uncover root causes and take appropriate action for better business results.
At Altron BSI we have been supplying Workforce Management solutions for more than 20 years. Collectively we have a domain knowledge history exceeding 50 years of experience. Our Workforce Solution Engineers are fully certified professionals, with a core team of labour specialist, Labour Relations and Basic Conditions of Employment Act experts and Industrial and Labour Process Engineers. We focus on providing sound Workforce Management Solutions, and applying a holistic approach allows us to implement successful solutions.
We have helped our clients achieve significant, tangible savings, and have become trusted advisors to them when making critical and strategic decisions regarding to workforce management and labour.
We conduct several surveys and intelligence discovery initiatives to understand and assist an organisation to achieve the best Workforce Management solutions, increase productivity, and labour efficiencies. We evaluate and apply Process Change, Methods and Procedures, Organisational Design efficiencies, Change Management and comprehensive learning services, all of this aligned with a robust guided decisions Workforce Management solution.