DevOps (development and operations) is an enterprise software development approach that refers to a type of agile relationship between Development and IT Operations, and the goal is better communication and collaboration between those business units.
We apply DevOps as a cloud enabler, enabling continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD).
Migration—whether of data or workloads—remains a key constraint that prevents enterprises from adopting cloud computing services within their IT departments.
Despite automation advances in many areas of cloud computing, migrating is still a specialised service requiring skilled staff and sophisticated procedures to ensure success.
Altron BSI offers custom built and tweaked development framework for implementing micro-services using industry standards, as well as the following to assist organisations:
- DevOps – Rapid service delivery
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- Simplify deployment processing
- Automated testing
- Migration from monolithic services to cloud based micro services
- Code coverage reporting and verification
- Capacity and performance scaling
- Migration from standalone development and operations teams to DevOps teams
- Migration to agile methodology