As a result of the conventional manner in which organisations have had to evolve in disrupted markets they now overwhelmingly find themselves with unconnected IT and manufacturing systems which will experience multiple problems caused by the silo effect.
Altron BSI provides solutions and services designed to help and empower organisations to leverage their installed manufacturing equipment and IT Environment.
The PMC practice focusses on:
- Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Manufacturing Operations Management
- Intelligent Data Analysis
- Advanced Pattern Recognition
- Enterprise Historian
- Industrial IoT
- Barcodes and RFID
- Laboratory Management
- Process Visualisation
- Automation technologies
Customers who can benefit from PMC’s solutions portfolio may currently be experiencing:
- An increased need to operate more efficiently, as a result of rising operating costs and competitive pressures.
- Environmental and industry specific legislation and regulatory requirements hindering strategy deployment.
- Information requirements, for real-time visibility and better decision-making.
- Ageing workforce and scarcity of experienced resources therefore requiring the codification and automation of lapsed institutional skills.
Our solutions include:
- Planning & Scheduling
- Production & Product Tracking & Genealogy
- Equipment Performance Monitoring
- Advanced Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning
- Human Resource Performance Tracking
- Environmental Monitoring & Reporting
- Data Analytics & Reporting
- Inventory, Warehouse & Stock-take
- Production Workflow Management
- Quality Management Systems
- Strategic Manufacturing – Application Alignment Consulting
Our first and foremost focus is on solving business problems. We do this by combining old and new technology with industry experience and best practices to deliver cost effective solutions.
We provide true Top Floor to Shop Floor Integration, providing situationally aware data visualisation by combining data from information technology and operations technology in one environment.
Our implementation methodology focuses on:
- Risk Mitigation
PMC combines over 350 man-years of manufacturing experience with technology advances and thought leadership to provide innovation in manufacturing solutions. We have a well-balanced Engineering Team, balancing age and experience with youth, fresh thinking and a willingness to experiment.
We are a MESA-recognized business and are up-to-date with new thinking and concepts such as IoT, Industry 4.0, Smart Manufacturing and Manufacturing 2.0 Architecture.